Located alongside the A48, halfway between Chepstow and Lydney, Sheephouse Campsite is well placed to allow access to all the attractions and activities to be found in the beautiful Forest of Dean, as well as the historic town of Chepstow and the surrounding areas.
We are 3 miles from the National Diving & Activity Centre, and the newly opened Wye Valley Greenway cycle and walking route between Chepstow and Tintern which passes through the amazing Tidenham tunnel.
- Family pitch only £20 per night
- No set pitches, so groups can arrange themselves
- Toilet and shower facilities (no additional charge for showers)
- Kitchen for washing pots, with electric kettle, and freezer for freezing cool blocks
- Games room with pool table and table-tennis table (no additional charge), and tables and chairs (ideal to shelter in wet weather or to get out of the heat for a while).
- Free WiFi across most of the site
Booking in advance is advised as we expect to be very busy this summer!