Welcome to Sheephouse Campsite – a family run Camping and Caravanning Club certificated site in the Forest of Dean.
Located alongside the A48, halfway between Chepstow and Lydney, Sheephouse is well placed to allow access to all the attractions and activities to be found in the beautiful Forest of Dean, as well as the historic town of Chepstow and the surrounding areas.
- 2018 prices held until end of June – Family pitch only £15 per night
- New (2018) toilet and shower facilities (no charge for showers)
- Kitchen for washing pots, with electric kettle and freezer for freezing cool blocks
- Games room with pool table and (new!) table-tennis table (no charge!) and tables and chairs (ideal to shelter in wet weather or to get out of the heat for a while)
- Free WiFi across most of the site
Note: we are closed until 2nd April 2019 for annual maintenance.
To book please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 07753270684.
Note that the site is suitable for tents and small camper vans only due to the change of camber on the access from the road.